The objectives of the XnPOS Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Policy are:
- to balance the requirements of all stakeholders in the business while minimizing any adverse impact of the business on the environment and communities in which it operates;
- to consult with and seek feedback from all stakeholders on CSR issues and ideas for improvement;
- to provide employees with a rewarding and challenging career with the opportunity for development and the guarantee of equality of opportunity;
- to provide all employees with a comfortable and safe working environment;
- to always act ethically with all stakeholders and communicate in an open and transparent manner;
- to encourage stakeholders outside the xnPOS business to comply with the principles and spirit of the xnPOS CSR Policy;
- to regularly review the effect of our business activities on the environment and take positive actions to minimize any adverse impact; and
- to review and revise this policy as necessary at regular intervals.
- to encourage all employees to get involved with their local communities;
xnPOS is an equal opportunities employer.
We believe that a significant part of our success is based on maintaining and developing an environment where our employees are recognized as individuals and are provided with opportunities to realize their full potential.
We are committed to ensuring, within the framework of the law, that xnPOS workplaces are free from unlawful discrimination on the grounds of age, colour, fixed term status, flexible or part time working arrangements, gender, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, nationality, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity leave, race or ethnic or national origins, religion or belief or sexual orientation.
We aim to ensure that employees achieve their full potential and that all employment decisions are taken based on merits, without reference to irrelevant or discriminatory criteria.
We are committed to ensuring that all employees and applicants for employment are protected from unlawful discrimination in employment and are treated equally (except in circumstances where differing treatment is justifiable by being a proportionate means of achieving a legitimate business aim).
This policy also applies to any other person or organization (including agencies, consultants or contractors) performing services on behalf of xnPOS.
xnPOS is committed to providing its employees WITH a comfortable working environment free from unlawful discrimination, harassment or bullying of any kind.
All employees are entitled to a working environment which respects their personal dignity and which is free from such objectionable conduct.
All employees are entitled to a safe working environment which minimizes the risk of accident or injury while they are at work.
Acting ethically is one of the fundamental principles of our business. Our aim is to ensure consistent and fair treatment of each other and to uphold the professional standards that we expect.
As a small company involved in the ICT industry our impact on the environment is modest compared to companies in other sectors. Having said that we should not be complacent and must always strive to reduce any adverse environmental impact that our activities do create.
The areas in which we believe that we can have a positive impact on the environment are through:
- Reduced business travel by wherever possible undertaking remote system implementations and sales demonstrations by leveraging the usage of internet video conferencing
- Reduced energy consumption in all offices including wherever possible turning off all servers and pcs which are not in operation
- Proper disposal of all obsolete computer equipment
- Reduced usage of paper by wherever possible working electronically and not producing paper copies of documents
We encourage all staff to actively engage in activities in support of and improvement of their local communities.
As an international business xnPOS is also conscious of its responsibility to the international community and is committed to identifying and supporting a charitable cause in one of the developing countries in which we operate.