xnPOS to launch xnPOS BI, a powerful, cloud-based F&B business analytics platform, at HITEC Toronto
xnPOS BI gives hotel owners, operators and management detailed insights into the performance of their F&B operations, by converting their rich POS transaction data into actionable and measurable KPIs, accessible from any device with internet access
Sunrise, Florida - Leading hotel Point of Sale system vendor, Xn Global Systems Inc. is delighted to announce the forthcoming launch of xnPOS BI, a powerful F&B analytics BI platform, at HITEC Toronto. xnPOS BI provides detailed F&B departmental insights, crunched from the rich transaction data collected by xnPOS. It is available for use by both hotel groups and independent hotels.
Scalable, Expandable, Customisable
Using the leading Microsoft Power BI platform as its analytics engine, xnPOS BI is a flexible F&B analytics module which can scale from small properties to groups. xnPOS BI has been specifically developed to provide detailed insights into the rich transactional data generated by xnPOS and is a module of the powerful xnBI analytics platform. It includes an optional upgrade path to the xnBI Enterprise edition, which consolidates and synthesizes multiple data sources including PMS and accounting systems.
Functionality and service highlights include
- Hotel industry-standardised operating metrics and KPIs
- Filters include group, property, department, revenue centre, shift and operator levels
- Intuitive graphical dashboards
- Comparisons by time/day/week/month and other date-based periods
- Capability to slice, filter and drill-down to transactions to gain even deeper insights
- Create alerts to highlight KPIs which are running at outside normal or budget levels
- Fully mobile compliant and accessible from any device connected to the internet
- Uses MS-Power BI supporting seamless integration to Microsoft O365 allowing easy sharing of data across all Microsoft applications such as Outlook and Teams
- Export data easily into Microsoft Excel for further investigation
- Service, support, and customisations are available from our friendly team
Mark Pearman, Chief Commercial Officer for xnPOS , commented
“We are very excited to announce the forthcoming launch of xnPOS BI at HITEC Toronto. xnPOS BI is a fantastic extension to the suite of xnPOS modules and allows hotel owners, operators and management to view the performance of their F&B operation from anywhere in the world on their mobile devices. Accessing actionable and measurable KPIs, such as top-selling or slow- selling menu items, in turn facilitates quick decisions to optimise F&B operations and profitability.”
“We look forward to demonstrating xnPOS BI at HITEC Toronto”
xnPOS is a fully internationalized food & beverage point of sale system designed to meet the specific requirements of the hotel industry. It is a centrally managed, full-service, cloud system with enterprise scalability, security, and performance. With a focus on self-service for guests and mobility for hotel team members, xnPOS can help revolutionize your hotel service and dramatically reduce operating costs. Xn Global Systems operates from offices in the US, UK, and Dubai with xnPOS successfully installed in hotels in some 50 countries worldwide.
Please visit our website www.xnpos.net
Follow us on LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/company/xnpos-by-xn-global-systems
Please come and see xnPOS and the new xnPOS BI at booth #601 at HITEC Toronto. To schedule a meeting please go to https://www.xnpos.net/hitec-2023
Want to know more? Have some questions? Like a demonstration?