POS implementation specialists
Florida and Texas
Xn Global Systems is a global hospitality management software company specialising in point of sale and property management systems. Our highly functional, cloud-native and open systems provide the latest technology and flexibility. They help world-class hospitality companies in over 50 countries to optimise revenue generation, simplify service operations and enhance the quality of guest communications.
To work with our senior implementation team to support the installation of our Point of Sales system, xnPOS. The role well require travel across USA, and at times overseas, to provide onsite Go Live support at our customers hotels. You will also deliver user training to the customer and their teams on the effective use of the system and to hand over support from the onsite team to the global service desk team.
All travel, accommodation and sustenance costs will be provided by Xn Global Systems.
Provide customer go live support and effectively troubleshoot basic system issues.
Arrange and deliver customer end user training as required.
Carry out basic software configuration and hot staging ready for implementation.
Assist with efficient handover calls to the service desk team in line with department standards.
Maintain a high level of professionalism at all times whilst providing a face for the company to our customers.
- 24 months experience working in a hotel F&B supervisory role
- Experience working with point of sale software both as an end user and system administrator
- Prepared to travel across USA and at times to other countries including UK on a weekly basis
- A full driving licence (over 25)
- Proactive, self-motivated and able to use own initiative
- Excellent prioritising, planning and organisation skills
- Management of time and travel efficiency
- Confidence to deal with demanding customers and positively influence them to a successful conclusion
- Proven track record of achieving results
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Basic IT skills
- Understanding of IT infrastructure
- Involved in implementing a software solution within hospitality
- Experience delivering training to small and large groups of people
- Spanish speaking